Tuesday 20 May 2014

ENCHANTEUR PARIS Body Lotion Series #1 - Firm & Repair


ENCHANTEUR PARIS, Body Lotion
当我拿到ENCHANTEUR PARIS 一系列4款身体乳液,
有点惊喜因为这系列身体乳液不只是靠香味,而且每一款还有不一样的功效!
When I received ENCHANTEUR PARIS body lotion series,
I was a bit surprise, because this series body lotion is not just rely on its scent, but also having different functions for each body lotion.
1. Triple Whitening
2. Firm & Repair
3. All-In-One Whitening (SPF 24++)
4. Light & Fresh
ENCHANTEUR PARIS, Body Lotion
 ENCHANTEUR PARIS Body Lotion - Firm & Repair
 我一拿到的当天晚上就涂上Firm & Repair身体乳液睡觉。
因为这一款身体乳液有助于在夜里修复肌肤和增强肌肤弹性
所以最适合我这早起晚睡的上班族了。

 On the first day receiving these body lotion, I quickly tried Firm & Repair body lotion overnight.
Firm & Repair body lotion improves skin elasticity and repairs damaged skin overnight,
so, this lotion is very suitable for those early wake-up and late sleeping OL like me!
ENCHANTEUR PARIS, Body Lotion
Micro Collagen - 保持肌肤弹性,紧致肌肤,让皮肤变得柔嫩。
Swiss Edelweiss - 保护皮肤免受自由基的伤害并且修复受损的肌肤。
 Micro Collagen - strengthens and firms up body tissues, keeping skin firm, supple and youthful looking
Swiss Edelweiss - protects skin against free radicals and works actively to repair damaged skin overnight
ENCHANTEUR PARIS, Body Lotion
白白的乳液状。
味道是ENCHANTEUR PARIS Adore 的香水味。
融合了花香和水果香。

White lotion texture and come with scent of ENCHANTEUR PARIS Adore EDT.
It smell mix with Flora and Fruity scent. 
ENCHANTEUR PARIS, Body Lotion
涂上皮肤上很快被吸收。
因为是一款水性乳液,所以完全没有油腻感。
就算涂抹几次依然干爽。
我就喜欢这种水性乳液!
皮肤立刻真的变得滑滑嫩嫩了。
睡觉也不会怕皮肤水分流失了。

It was fast adsorbed by my skin.
Since it is a water-based lotion, so it is not greasy and sticky like normal lotion.
Even apply few times, it is not greasy.
I like water-base lotion!
After applying, I felt that my skin become smoother and softer.
Now, i don't worry my skin will be dry after a night.
ENCHANTEUR PARIS, Body Lotion
当然没有那么夸张到拿着睡觉。
我是放在床旁边,临睡前涂上乳液才睡觉。
说真的,身体香香比较容易入眠。
有朋友问我:衣服不会黏黏咩?
绝对不会!而且第二天衣服也跟着香香呢!

I put it beside my bed (of course not like this photo),
I apply it before going to sleep.
 The lotion scent make me relax and easy fall asleep.
My friend asked me: Is the cloths will be sticky?
Absolutely NOT! My pajamas still has lotion's fresh scent in the 2nd day morning.


 接下来还会写下其余3款身体乳液的使用心得。
I will review for others 3 lotion. Stay tune!

更多详情,请留意ENCHANTEUR PARIS:
More info for ENCHANTEUR PARIS, please log in to:
 https://www.enchanteur.com.my/
https://www.facebook.com/EnchanteurMY

喜欢写博文的朋友,欢迎加入The Butterfly Project
Beauty blogger are welcome to join The Butterfly Project

-----------------------------------------------------Related Link---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment